Welkom bij Korndewal, specialist in werving en bemiddeling van ICT professionals.
Support Services Manager
Within a highly dynamic and demanding international environment in the retail market you will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues of the self-scan solution “My-Scan” (global market leader), with existing and new global customers. As a Support Services Manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude paired with strong analytical skills, with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
- Manage the help desk team and evaluate performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians
- Hands-on troubleshooting on complex software issues, navigating the team on root causing reproducible problems
- Set specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, such as product developers, project managers, etc.
- Proven work experience as a help desk manager (ITIL Certified is an advantage), with 5 to 8 years of work experience
- Hands-on experience with help desk and remote-control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in both English and Dutch
- Team management skills
- BSc degree or equivalent reasoning level in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong affinity with IT / ICT
- Experience with automation and processes in the retail sector is an advantage
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and ServiceDesk in particular
- Driven team player, pragmatic, technical insight, passion for mobile technology, relationship builder, customer-oriented and attention to detail.
At Re-Vision we know that our succes results from our employees. You will find teams of dedicated professionals working on new and innovative solutions for Retailers worldwide.
We offer you the freedom to work in an exciting, International orientated environment that best suit your skills and ambtions. We encourage personal growth and succes among our employees with;
- Challenging fulltime and dynamic work environment;
- Competetive salary including a good retirement benefit, travel expenses, laptop and mobile phone;
- Plenty of room for personal initiative, development and training.
Re-Vision is the leading global provider of mobile self-scanning solutions, accounting for an overall market share approaching 50%, with a proven track record of delivering business value to the world’s top 5 food retailers. Benefitting from over 10 years of experience and built around retail best practices, our My-Scan Omni-Channel platform is implemented in different supermarket and hypermarket environments in over 30 countries all over the world.
The reason why the world’s largest retail organizations keep investing in our mature solutions portfolio is because they see immediate benefits such as uplift in basket size, increase in store revenue, improved customer loyalty. The Re-Vision solutions support the retailer’s omni-channel strategy by making the relationship with their shoppers more personal, more loyal and more connected.This is exactly what the retail world is looking for today – to link with their shoppers via all kinds of devices and bring the online shopping experience into the actual store.
With more than 30 colleagues working at our Waardenburg HQ (30 minutes from Utrecht, 15 minutes from Den Bosch), you will be part of a fastgrowing, International technology and IT focused organisation.
Are you interested or would you like more information about this job opening? Maykel Korndewal (Recruitment Consultant) will gladly provide you with more details. You can contact him by applying below (solliciteer direct) or by calling +31681288290.
Your response will be treated confidentially and we will respect any notice period with your current employer. We are flexible in terms of scheduling a call or job interview.
- Introduction by phone and walk-through of the job opening with Maykel Korndewal;
- Interview with Team Manager / Technical Colleague;
- 2th interview / technical assessment.
Korndewal - ICT Recruitment
Korndewal is gespecialiseerd in ICT Recruitment. Wij werven ICT professionals voor het MKB, grootbedrijf, overheidsorganisaties en stichtingen. Sinds 2006 ontzorgen wij werkgevers op persoonlijke en professionele wijze bij de tijdelijke- of permanente invulling van de personeelsbehoefte.
Bij ICT detavast werven wij een ICT professional voor uw organisatie die u na 950 uur inhuur kosteloos kunt overnemen.
ICT project detachering
Bij ICT project detachering kunt u op basis van een all-in uurtarief tijdelijk over de expertise van ervaren ICT professionals beschikken.
ICT werving en selectie
Bij ICT werving en selectie verzorgen wij op basis van “no cure no pay” de werving van ICT professionals tegen een vooraf overeengekomen fee.
ICT recruitment consultancy
Bij recruitment consultancy kunt u op basis van een all-in uurtarief tijdelijk over de expertise van een ervaren ICT recruitment consultant beschikken.