Welkom bij Korndewal, specialist in werving en bemiddeling van ICT professionals.
With us, top professionals work together on complex solutions for international and national Retail customers, both in the design, the implementation and the run phase. We stand next to our partners and clients and learn from each other every day. From our vision, we deliver a total solution from consumer front-end to management back-end, fully customized and flexible, but always from standardized building blocks. And we do well, because we are growing steadily and continuously, both in terms of our customer base and the solution. We focus on the application of new technologies and innovative ideas and are therefore a top player in the international Retail market in the field of Self Scan and Loyalty. The internal communication flows are short and easy therefore we can handle changes quickly. To expand our team we are looking for a Presales Solutions Architect.
- Work on clarifying technical requirements for projects (in-sync with Presales Solution Architect)
- Support the Project Managers on progressing presales project estimates/quotes by consulting on the technical implementation tasks
- Carry out the implementation of My-Scan™ Modules, updates and other components, as part of the project
- Work on specific customer requests for customization of the standard product installation to a tailor-made solution
- Configure changes and upgrade software systems
- Provide consulting services and act to ensure customer meets deadlines
- Analyze system and compile system change needs as requested by customer
- Test and inspect changes prior to customer performing user acceptance testing
- Improve software to meet customer’s business needs and follow best practices, standards and documentation
- Review system issues and act suitably, assess risks and guarantee quality
- Install company software suite remotely/onsite
- Extend user support and training to customer and support users
- Record and manage customer specific implementation user guides for company application’s user community
- Work in sync with teammates to deliver project within scope, time and budget
- Work with Support Engineers and Developers in complex/critical issues through our L3 support process.
- BSc degree or equivalent reasoning level in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Recent work experience as Technical Consultant or Solution Architect
- Strong affinity with software development
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent German and English communication skills both verbal and written
- Work in a structured and transparent manner
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in automation and processes within the retail sector is an advantage
- A driven team player, pragmatic, have technical insight, passion for mobile technology, relationship builder, customer-oriented and attention to detail.
At Re-Vision we know that our succes results from our employees. You will find teams of dedicated professionals working on new and innovative solutions for Retailers worldwide.
We offer you the freedom to work in an exciting, International orientated environment that best suit your skills and ambtions. We encourage personal growth and succes among our employees with;
- Challenging fulltime and dynamic work environment;
- Competetive salary including a good retirement benefit, travel expenses, laptop and mobile phone;
- Plenty of room for personal initiative, development and training.
Re-Vision is the leading global provider of mobile self-scanning solutions, accounting for an overall market share approaching 50%, with a proven track record of delivering business value to the world’s top 5 food retailers. Benefitting from over 10 years of experience and built around retail best practices, our My-Scan Omni-Channel platform is implemented in different supermarket and hypermarket environments in over 30 countries all over the world.
The reason why the world’s largest retail organizations keep investing in our mature solutions portfolio is because they see immediate benefits such as uplift in basket size, increase in store revenue, improved customer loyalty. The Re-Vision solutions support the retailer’s omni-channel strategy by making the relationship with their shoppers more personal, more loyal and more connected.This is exactly what the retail world is looking for today – to link with their shoppers via all kinds of devices and bring the online shopping experience into the actual store.
With more than 30 colleagues working at our Waardenburg HQ (30 minutes from Utrecht, 15 minutes from Den Bosch), you will be part of a fastgrowing, International technology and IT focused organisation.
Are you interested or would you like more information about this job opening? Maykel Korndewal (Recruitment Consultant) will gladly provide you with more details. You can contact him by applying below (solliciteer direct) or by calling +31681288290.
Your response will be treated confidentially and we will respect any notice period with your current employer. We are flexible in terms of scheduling a call or job interview.
- Introduction by phone and walk-through of the job opening with Maykel Korndewal;
- Interview with Team Manager / Technical Colleague;
- 2th interview / job offer.
Korndewal - ICT Recruitment
Korndewal is gespecialiseerd in ICT Recruitment. Wij werven ICT professionals voor het MKB, grootbedrijf, overheidsorganisaties en stichtingen. Sinds 2006 ontzorgen wij werkgevers op persoonlijke en professionele wijze bij de tijdelijke- of permanente invulling van de personeelsbehoefte.
Bij ICT detavast werven wij een ICT professional voor uw organisatie die u na 950 uur inhuur kosteloos kunt overnemen.
ICT project detachering
Bij ICT project detachering kunt u op basis van een all-in uurtarief tijdelijk over de expertise van ervaren ICT professionals beschikken.
ICT werving en selectie
Bij ICT werving en selectie verzorgen wij op basis van “no cure no pay” de werving van ICT professionals tegen een vooraf overeengekomen fee.
ICT recruitment consultancy
Bij recruitment consultancy kunt u op basis van een all-in uurtarief tijdelijk over de expertise van een ervaren ICT recruitment consultant beschikken.