Welkom bij Korndewal, specialist in werving en bemiddeling van ICT professionals.
Are you a Product Owner that wants to contribute to the development of smart cities? Are you looking for a job that has room for personal growth and initiative? Then we are looking for you!
The cities of tomorrow are here, and at Civity we’re here to push smart cities even more forward. We believe that smart and ethical use of data helps our cities become sustainable, safe, and most importantly, livable; our projects span from measuring air quality to showing parking spots availability. Combining our knowledge of local government with urban insight, and the strong belief in responsible data and connected networks has gained us a unique position in the smart city market.
We have grown fast over the last years and are looking to add another Product Owner to our growing team. We need somebody to look after our Smart City applications: “Slim Melden,” “Snuffelfiets,” and “Dataplatform,” while helping us define future developments and interacting with stakeholders. Do you feel comfortable transforming our vision and customer needs into product value? Can you sift through vast amounts of information, collecting only relevant information? Lastly, do you want responsibility to further develop our products with innovative solutions and features? Then you’re our person!
What you’ll do:
- You will further elaborate our vision and our products. We want you to observe and analyze market developments, share insights with stakeholders, and interact with our scrum teams. You collect ideas, set the course, monitor progress, and adjust where necessary.
- You work together with customers/stakeholders, maintaining frequent contact and representing their interests.
- You are the point of contact for questions from the development team and stakeholders.
- You prioritize all demands, wishes, and questions from stakeholders/customers. You make decisions about the development of our products, “Snuffelfiets,” “Slim Melden,” and Dataplatform,” based on our vision and in collaboration with stakeholders and the development team.
- You work together with our scrum master and the development team to define what needs to happen. You make decisions based on the relevance of items in our product backlog.
- You manage our product backlog and set priorities according to our product vision and goals.
- You make sure that items in the backlog have clearly defined user stories, and that they are comprehensible for the development team.
- You monitor progress, provide feedback at the end of sprints (in review meetings), and make sure that the most important stakeholders are invited.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in agile projects and a background in marketing, communication or business administration.
- You know agile methods and have strong communication skills as a product owner.
- You take responsibility and have authority.
- You are familiar with new technologies, (open) data, smart cities, and the public sector.
- You are hands-on, independent, results-oriented and energetic.
- You are the spider in the web who knows how to keep an overview, and you are not scared of deadlines.
- You know how to create and maintain interaction with different stakeholders: you communicate clearly, enthusiastically, and ensure a great connection.
- You are flexible and can cope with change.
What we offer you
- A challenging job in an ambitious and passionate team.
- A full-time position with a lot of space and responsibility to further develop Civity’s products.
- Recognition and appreciation for you as a person and your work.
- A team in which we are honest, sincere, and open to feedback.
- An attractive salary and excellent additional employment conditions, such as a laptop, telephone and travel allowance, and flexible working hours
- Plenty of room to grow with additional training and education
At Civity we are fascinated by the "smart city" and the possibilities of data in solving urban issues. We find technology interesting, but it must always be at the service of residents, businesses and visitors to the city. We are curious about new solutions, possibilities and partners. We learn every day and want to improve continuously.
The core of our offering is the City Innovation platform, a solution for collecting, managing and accessing data. In addition, we have developed some solutions ourselves. Such as “Slim Melden,” an integrated solution for reporting on public spaces; ”Snuffelfiets” (Snifferbike), a solution in which we use mobile sensors to measure bicycle routes, air quality and road condition; and Dataplatform, a portal to publish data for consumers. Developing meaningful stories based on data - that is our goal.
Does this sound like you?
Are you interested in the job or you would like to have more information? Maykel Korndewal is happy to tell you more about it. You can give him a ring on +31(0)681288290 or send him a message at email@example.com
Your response will be treated confidentially, with a possible notice period by your current employer being respected. We are flexible when it comes to planning an introduction and the application procedure looks like this:
- Telephone introduction by Maykel Korndewal (Recruitment Consultant) / review of vacancy;
- Be introduced to Arjen Hof (Founder of Civity) and Sarah Gruneisen (Lead Developer) / a tour around the office;
- Technical interview / be introduced to the team.
Korndewal - ICT Recruitment
Korndewal is gespecialiseerd in ICT Recruitment. Wij werven ICT professionals voor het MKB, grootbedrijf, overheidsorganisaties en stichtingen. Sinds 2006 ontzorgen wij werkgevers op persoonlijke en professionele wijze bij de tijdelijke- of permanente invulling van de personeelsbehoefte.
Bij ICT detavast werven wij een ICT professional voor uw organisatie die u na 950 uur inhuur kosteloos kunt overnemen.
ICT project detachering
Bij ICT project detachering kunt u op basis van een all-in uurtarief tijdelijk over de expertise van ervaren ICT professionals beschikken.
ICT werving en selectie
Bij ICT werving en selectie verzorgen wij op basis van “no cure no pay” de werving van ICT professionals tegen een vooraf overeengekomen fee.
ICT recruitment consultancy
Bij recruitment consultancy kunt u op basis van een all-in uurtarief tijdelijk over de expertise van een ervaren ICT recruitment consultant beschikken.