Welkom bij Korndewal, specialist in werving en bemiddeling van ICT professionals.
Application Manager (Data Market)
To exchange any kind of data between data-suppliers and -consumers, Civity is building a Data Market. A Data Market helps data suppliers to expose their data to consumers with the appropriate access rights. Offering more valuable data, makes it easier for developers to create new smart city applications and solutions. So called API-management is an important part of the Data Market.
Civity is looking for an Application Manager Data Market. Do you want to contribute to the development of smart cities? Do you want to become the specialist in API-mangement? And are you looking for a job that has room for personal growth and initiative? Then we are looking for you!
At Civity we contribute to the development of smart cities ánd citizens. We believe that smart and ethical use of data helps our cities become sustainable, safe, and most importantly, livable; our projects span from measuring air quality to showing parking spots availability. Combining our knowledge of local government with urban insight, and the strong belief in responsible data and connected networks has gained us a unique position in the smart city market.
We have grown fast over the last years and are looking to add an Application Manager Data Market to our growing team. We need somebody who wants to become an expert in configuration, implementation, maintaining and troubleshooting of two essential components of our Civity platform; API-Management and our Service Bus (Broker). With API-management we refer to all aspects of creating and publishing API’s, enforcing usage policies, controlling access, usage statistics and monitoring and tools to support the developer and subscriber community. The Service Bus is meant to route, monitor and control messages between in- and external services. It also provides additional services like event handling, data transformation and mapping, queuing and sequencing, security or exception handling. Do you feel comfortable being responsible for the core components of our Architecture? Can you provide stable and safe use of our applications, considering the increasing demand and usage of data? Lastly, do you want to contribute to improving and developing our Data Market and API-management and Broker solution? Then you’re our person!
What you’ll do:
- You will be managing our API-Management solution. We want you to design, publish, support, document and analyse API’s in a secure environment;
- You will be maintaining our Broker. We want you to analyse, configure and troubleshoot routing and mediation rules.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Application Management and a technical background (degree is preferable);
- You know API Management (designing, publishing, documenting and analyzing API’s in a secure environment);
- You are familiar with REST API’s;
- You take responsibility and have authority;
- You are familiar with new technologies, (open) data, smart cities, and the public sector.
- You are hands-on, independent, results-oriented and energetic.
- You are the spider in the web who knows how to keep an overview, and you are not scared of deadlines.
- You are flexible and can cope with change.
- A challenging job in an ambitious and passionate team.
- A full-time position with a lot of space and responsibility to further develop Civity’s products.
- Recognition and appreciation for you as a person and your work.
- A team in which we are honest, sincere, and open to feedback.
- An attractive salary and excellent additional employment conditions, such as a laptop, telephone and travel allowance, and flexible working hours
- Plenty of room to grow with additional training and education
At Civity we are fascinated by the "smart city" and the possibilities of data in solving urban issues. We find technology interesting, but it must always be at the service of residents, businesses and visitors to the city. We are curious about new solutions, possibilities and partners. We learn every day and want to improve continuously.
The core of our offering is the City Innovation platform, a solution for collecting, managing and accessing data. In addition, we have developed some solutions ourselves. Such as “Slim Melden,” an integrated solution for reporting on public spaces; ”Snuffelfiets” (Snifferbike), a solution in which we use mobile sensors to measure bicycle routes, air quality and road condition; and Dataplatform, a portal to publish data for consumers. Developing meaningful stories based on data - that is our goal.
Does this sounds like you?
Are you interested in the job or you would like to have more information? Maykel Korndewal is happy to tell you more about it. You can give him a ring on +31(0)681288290 or send him a message by applying below.
Your response will be treated confidentially, with a possible notice period by your current employer being respected. We are flexible when it comes to planning an introduction and the application procedure looks like this:
- Telephone introduction by Maykel Korndewal (Recruitment Consultant) / review of vacancy;
- Be introduced to Arjen Hof (Founder of Civity) and Sarah Gruneisen (Lead Developer) / a tour around the office;
- Technical interview / be introduced to the team.
Korndewal - ICT Recruitment
Korndewal is gespecialiseerd in ICT Recruitment. Wij werven ICT professionals voor het MKB, grootbedrijf, overheidsorganisaties en stichtingen. Sinds 2006 ontzorgen wij werkgevers op persoonlijke en professionele wijze bij de tijdelijke- of permanente invulling van de personeelsbehoefte.
Bij ICT detavast werven wij een ICT professional voor uw organisatie die u na 950 uur inhuur kosteloos kunt overnemen.
ICT project detachering
Bij ICT project detachering kunt u op basis van een all-in uurtarief tijdelijk over de expertise van ervaren ICT professionals beschikken.
ICT werving en selectie
Bij ICT werving en selectie verzorgen wij op basis van “no cure no pay” de werving van ICT professionals tegen een vooraf overeengekomen fee.
ICT recruitment consultancy
Bij recruitment consultancy kunt u op basis van een all-in uurtarief tijdelijk over de expertise van een ervaren ICT recruitment consultant beschikken.